Next live-webinar: Nov. 10, 2021
Webinar "Decentralized Automation in the Automotive Industry"
How to achieve more flexibility, shorter commissioning times and lower costs with fewer control cabinets
In this 45-minute webinar your will learn:
- How a manufacturer improved the reliability of its conveyor system thanks to IP67 PLCs
- How remote IP67 safety controllers enable scaling and offline testing for tier suppliers
- How intelligent I/O modules enable faster cycle times in battery production
- How IP67 RFID systems with bus mode achieve high performance at low cost
- How to efficiently implement end-of-line tests in manufacturing processes using only Labview without a PLC
|When is it?||
November 10, 2021 – 3:00 pm CET
|Who is it for?||
Production planners, maintenance staff, innovation managers in the automotive industry and interested parties from related industries
Note: On Novemeber 10, the webinar will take place at 9:00 am (CET) in German. Interested parties can register here.
Join for free: