Maximum versatility: The WLS27 Pro offers illumination and indication with nineteen different shades and various animations
Programmable RGBW LED Strip With 19 Colors
The WLS27 Pro combines illumination and visualization of data and status — also via IO-Link
Turck’s offering of the WLS27 Series Strip Light now includes programmable models with RGBW LEDs for use in indication, illumination and inspection applications. Banner Engineering developed these new models with quality white light, sealed, chemical resistant housing, and a wide variety of colors and animation possibilities. The new WLS27 Pro comes in either IO-Link or discretely controlled Pro Editor compatible models. Banner’s Pro Editor software allows users to program device status, colors and animations for control via three discrete inputs.
Dynamic control via IO-Link
The benefits of Pro Editor include color and animation options for more intuitive indication in the visual factory and advanced functions like distance, time and count without a controller.
- More efficient work processes thanks to flexible and intuitive display options
- Visualization of advanced functions like distance, time and count without a controller
- User-friendly setup using the free Pro Editor software
- Increase the availability of machines and systems with IO-Link
The IO-Link models allow for dynamic control—reacting to inputs from other devices—and have additional modes beyond what is available with the discrete models. IO-Link enables users to change device parameters from the control system as needed, such as during product changeover, which reduces downtime and allows machines to accommodate greater product diversity.
Display advanced functions like distance, time and count
The bright, high-quality light output of the WLS27 Pro makes it an ideal solution for illumination. Its RGBW LEDs give clean, flicker-free white lit versus competitive models that create a mixed white from only RGB LEDs. The WLS27 Pro features a total of nineteen different shades, thirteen colors plus six whites. This work light can be programmed to bright white light for safety or efficiency during normal operation, and then change color to indicate other machine statuses, such as red for a stop condition. Additionally, advanced statuses allow the WLS27 Pro to indicate alarm states, show temperature, display position information, count for process verification, and display takt time.
- Logistics – display for material guidance at transfer points
- Mechanical engineering – Enhanced information content of visual indication of machine status, plus lighting
- Packaging – Lighting and status display in packaging lines
- Total of nineteen different shades, thirteen colors plus six whites
- Protection classes IP67/IP69K
- Parameterizable via IO-Link or Pro Editor
Get an overview of applications and our range of LED lights
Experience the WLS27 Pro in practice
Approvals, data sheets, technical specifications, instructions, certificates, CAD data and more