The TS+ is operated via capacitive touchpads and shows values on a 14-segment display
Temperature Sensors with Plug & Play
Turck's robust TS+ sensors with IO-Link offer smart functions for easy commissioning and predictive maintenance concepts
Turck is expanding its innovative range of fluid sensors with IO-Link-capable sensors for flexible and reliable process temperature measurement. Both compact devices with an integrated temperature probe (TS700) as well as processing and display units (TS720) for connecting resistance thermometers or thermocouples are available.
Robust sensor design with IP69K protection increases system availability
As a member of the fluid sensor series that won the iF Design Award, the TS+ sensors also meet the growing demand for straightforward commissioning and high plant availability. This is supported by the robust stainless steel housing with touch operation instead of mechanical operating elements, which are ideally suited for use in harsh industrial environments thanks to IP67 and IP69K protection. Besides process values, the IO-Link interface provides the user with a large volume of condition monitoring data for smart IIoT applications.
- Simplified commissioning: Multiple process connections, powerful auto detection functions and adaptive IO-Link data mapping
- High system availability: Robust sensor design and condition monitoring data via IO-Link
- Intuitive operation: Interface with capacitive touchpads and two-color 14-segment display
- Immense freedom: Different measuring ranges and designs, almost all typical industrial probes can be connected
Auto detection for fast commissioning
To simplify commissioning, the TS+ devices also feature automatic detection of the output type (PNP/NPN or current/voltage), as is already offered by the PS+ and FS+ pressure and flow sensors. The processing units of the TS720 series also detect the type of temperature probe (TC or Pt), thus eliminating a frequent source of errors. If the TS+ has to be integrated in existing installations or replace existing sensors, the selection of different IO-Link process data profiles makes it possible to adapt the device quickly without the need for laborious modifications in the controller.
Two sensor variants with large measuring ranges
The TS+ sensors are typically used in machine and plant building applications as well as in the process industry. Compact TS700 devices operate in a measuring range from -50 to +150 °C. Depending on the temperature probe connected, type TS720 processing and display units can even cover temperature ranges between -200 and 1800 °C.
- Machine and plant construction — e.g. temperature measurement on hydraulic aggregates
- Process industry — e.g. temperature measurement on dispensing heads
- IO-Link 1.1
- Auto detection: switching output, analog output and type of temperature sensor
- Variable IO-Link process data mapping
- Adaptive menu structure: Turck or VDMA standard
- Protection classes IP67 and IP69K
- Capacitive touchpads
Get a quick insight into benefits and functions in 90 seconds
Probably the best fluid sensor family for pressure, temperature, flow and level
More about IO-Link flow sensors with Quick-Teach and Delta-Flow monitoring
More about robust pressure sensors for high demands on flexibility, reliability and intelligent communication
To learn more about the versatile fluid sensor portfolio with a standard platform concept, please read the technical article
Approvals, data sheets, technical specifications, instructions, certificates, CAD data and more